[clarity]
[anchor and hope]
[sundays, 11am - 1pm]

[
kscu 103.3fm :: santa clara, ca]

[request line >> 408.554.KSCU (5728)]


Sunday, June 15, 2008

06.14.08 playlist
[the classic crime :: all the memories :: albatross]
[styrofoam (featuring jim adkins!) :: my next mistake :: a thousand words]
[eisley :: taking control :: combinations]
-----
[switches :: the need to be needed :: lay down the law]
[forever the sickest kids :: whoa oh! (me vs everyone) :: underdog alma mater]
[the kooks :: do you wanna :: konk]
[just surrender :: body language and bad habits :: we're in like sin]
[young & sexy :: young & sexy vs the arc :: the arc]
[dirty on purpose :: send me an angel :: like bees EP]
[m83 :: you, appearing :: saturdays=youth]
-----
[secondhand serenade :: like a knife :: a twist in my story]
[every avenue :: days of the old :: shh. just go with it]
[brighten :: ready when you are :: king vs queen]
[farewell :: eighty-eights :: isnt this supposed to be fun!?]
[motion city soundtrack :: this is for real :: even if it kills me]
[powerspace :: all out, all night :: the kicks of passion (itunes bonus track version)]
[jack's mannequin :: holiday from real :: everything in transit]
[lola ray :: great divide :: liars]
-----
[sullivan :: great for my collection :: cover your eyes]
[south :: tell me :: you are here]
[death cab for cutie :: cath... :: narrow stairs]
[army of me :: perfect :: citizen]
[anton sword :: maybe its begun :: a sentimental education]
[okay :: my :: huggable dust]
[nik freitas :: sun down :: sun down]
-----
[american hi-fi :: this is the sound :: the art of losing]
[ben folds :: annie waits :: rockin the suburbs]
[firescape :: parker peterson :: firescape EP]
[metro station :: tell me what to do :: metro station]